Regional Sales Director
The team at Luxer One doesn’t just solve problems — we create an experience that’s revolutionized e-commerce, spanning several industries. The diversity of our people, execution of our ideas, and delivery of 'customer-success' has inspired change in the way people receive goods.
The Regional Sales Director works closely with the internal sales team and other key departments within the organization to continue to drive massive growth in the multifamily (apartment) industry. You must have the energy, discipline, and attention-to-detail to hang with our fast-pace environment. You'll contribute to and execute upon the company’s sales efforts, including communication with our prospects & customers directly. This role may work from anywhere in the US or from our offices in the Bay Area and Sacramento.
· Deliver Revenue Goals for your geographic region through Value-Added-Reseller (VAR) relationships and personal sales
· Attract, engage, educate, empower and manage VAR relationships
· Assess and improve performance of the VAR channel as a member of our sales leadership team
· Ensure stellar onboarding and training of new resellers using company resources
· Participate, Contribute or Lead sales calls (and meetings) with prospective clients
· Evaluate VAR-partner sales acumen and recommend improvements
· Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered
· Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner
· Stay current with latest developments in geographic region and competitor activities
· Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
· Assist in partner marketing activities such as trade shows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
· 5+ years experience in sales / business development – preferably in the multifamily housing / apartment space
· Proficient with MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel) at a level that produces timely outputs (with near perfection) every day
· Excellent communicator, with an ability to understand and deliver results based on customer relationships
· BA/BS degree (strongly preferred)
· Bonus experience: Real Estate, Tech sales
· Leadership Opportunities
· Ability to work from home, office, or on the road
· Medical, Dental, Vision; 401k
· Advance sales training
· Fast paced, fun, and energetic company with a friendly culture