Luxer One is a package locker company with a mission to completely solve the package problem. Our automated package lockers provide multifamily properties, carriers, and residents with a secure way to deliver and receive packages 24/7. As an extension to our sister company, Laundry Locker, we have been in business for over 10 years, running a highly successful and profitable locker-based delivery service. Today, Luxer One has lockers in thousands of apartment complexes nationwide, and is constantly developing new technology and patents to improve the package delivery and receipt experience.
Luxer One is growing! We're seeking an enthusiastic, customer-centric Project Manager to join our team. In this role, you'll lead on our client's on-boarding and implementation efforts. As a member of our project management team, you will be a key facilitator between Luxer One and our clients. The Project Manager oversees preparation activities for project delivery, change management, post-implementation. The Project Manager coordinates implementation-related communications with all impacted internal and external stakeholders. If you have a positive, customer-centric attitude and you want to have the authority to go the extra mile to make customers happy, then you've come to the right place.
- Manages a high volume of client accounts from training to installation of locker system
- Manages timelines and is responsible for delivering projects on time and on budget
- Provide timely resolution of issues
- Develop and communicate project status with clients and leadership in accordance with project requirements
- Facilitates, schedules, and participates in training and on-boarding client staff
- Investigates, analyzes and recommends solutions for client implementation issues
- Understands and manages client expectations
- Develops and maintains a collaborative relationship with the client
- Account follow-up
- Special projects based on skillset
Required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of project or account management experience
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Training and implementation experience
- Detail oriented, with excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong customer service background
- Great computer skills; fast learner who can use a variety of software tools
- Confident, courteous phone and email presence
- Dependable with a willingness to learn
- Ability to work full-time; some evening and weekend hours may be required
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision
Job Type: Full-time opportunity. Interested candidates may be required to work evenings and weekends.
This is an opportunity to be part of a stable company that is growing rapidly.