Director of Operations
At Luxer One, we’re committed to making life simper by automating package acceptance and completely solving the package problem. Whether it’s last mile delivery at multifamily properties and offices, or click & collect orders in retail, we are dedicated to finding the best solutions for our customers.
Luxer One employs associates who consistently deliver on our Core Values and are committed to bringing them to life:
· Take pride and ownership
· Do the right thing
· Respond rapidly
· Be solutions driven
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated individual for our Director of Operations. This is an exciting role for someone that is looking to thrive within a business by working side-by-side with our CEO. If you’re looking for a once in a lifetime opportunity that will provide a unique career experience, this might be the role for you!
· Evaluate and implement new technologies
· Work with all departments to define and improve processes
· Work with other teams to delight our customers
· Submit relevant monthly operating data to CEO
· Support the company’s goals and objectives
· Participate in corporate strategic planning as required
· Provide a work environment that promotes positive energy, creativity and teamwork
· Must have experience in a start-up, as well as large corporations.
· Experience with logistics, supply chain and project management.
· Experience in engineering, or product management, is preferred.
· Management of of at least 5 direct reports is required.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
· Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, writing and presentation skills
· Excel at operating in a fast paced, community environment
· Strong multi-tasking skills
· High sense of urgency
This positing will be based out of corporate office in Sacramento, CA. The successful candidate will be well organized, have great computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), excellent (English) verbal and written communication skills.