Customer Success Representative
Luxer One is a package locker company with a mission to completely solve the package problem. Our automated package lockers provide multifamily properties, carriers, and residents with a secure way to deliver and receive packages 24/7. As an extension of our sister company, Laundry Locker, we have been in business for over 10 years, running a highly successful and profitable locker-based delivery service. Today, Luxer One has lockers in thousands of apartment complexes nationwide and is constantly developing new technology and patents to improve the package delivery and receipt experience.
Luxer One is growing! We're seeking an enthusiastic, customer-centric, Customer SuccessRepresentative to join our team. In this role, you'll address our resident and property inquiries and help troubleshoot our systems. As a member of our support team, you will be a key touch point for Luxer One and our end-users. If you have a positive, customer-centric attitude and you want to have the authority to go the extra mile to make customers happy, then you've come to the right place.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a high volume of incoming calls and inquiries
- Responding to customer emails
- Solving resident issues using critical thinking and empathy
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Account follow-up
- Special projects based on your skill set
- Ability to work full-time; some evening and weekend hours may be required
- Highly organized with proficient attention to detail
- Great computer skills; a fast learner who can use a variety of software tools
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, courteous phone presence
- Strong listening and responding skills
- Dependable with a willingness to learn
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Technical Support: 1 year
- Call Center experience preferred
Multiple shifts available...